ERP Implementations Consultant (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
The ERP Implementations Consultant will oversee the implementation planning, training, deployment, consulting, and client experience related primarily to Acumatica opportunities.
High Touch Technologies is a software, technology, and communications company that provides services and support to all industries. We help grow businesses by expanding their technology and communications capabilities, both internally and externally.
At High Touch, you’re not just another employee; you have a seat at the table as an owner. We’re 100% employee-owned, offering private company stock as part of our compensation packages. High Touch is a smaller, more agile, relational-based company—no matter where your position is in the company, every decision you make and every project you complete impacts our success.
Our focus is on our clients—as they grow, we grow too. As a High Touch employee-owner, you'll be planting the seeds for technical innovation, nourishing development, and maintaining connections. For over 30 years, High Touch has worked to extend its reach to clients all over the world.Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid time off starts accruing on your first day
- Employee stock ownership program
Visit hightouchtechnologies.com/careers for a full list of benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct project discovery and business process review with clients to determine implementation requirements.
- Perform successful implementations, training, configurations and ongoing support/upgrades of Acumatica ERP solutions and 3rd party ISV applications using industry best practices.
- Follow the High Touch ERP structured timeline and methodology for each client implementation—meeting or exceeding deadlines, communication standards and response SLA’s throughout.
- Provide user coaching to assist clients through successful implementation, including chart of accounts structure, data conversion, process review, third-party integrations and reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation within High Touch business system.
- Assist customers with ongoing support requests in a professional manner, meeting or exceeding response SLA’s and documentation requirements.
- Communicates effectively with clients, management, internal teams and other client stakeholders.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly consultative support for our clients via phone, on-line and in person.
- Work with customers to achieve the best solutions to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality.
- Train end users in proper use, procedures and best practices related to the use of ERP solutions.
- Respond in a timely manner outside of normal business hours to urgent customer issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years administering and/or implementing Mid-Market ERP Systems (i.e. Acumatica, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Intacct, NetSuite, or similar mid-market ERP software).
- 2+ years’ experience with reporting, generic inquiries and other data management solutions
- Some experience and knowledge of business enterprise workflow
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Solid understanding of business and accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years administering/implementing Acumatica ERP software
- Associate degree or equivalent business knowledge
HTI Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity company. This job description provides you with details pertaining to the position but is not a complete statement of duties and responsibilities. Other duties can be assigned or required.
High Touch Technologies
TechnologyView all jobs at High Touch Technologies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?