To provide first level support of proprietary applications and hardware along with database updates for inventory control. This role will be supporting customers with general questions, level 1 troubleshooting of applications, hardware and web-based installations.
- Provide phone-based support for installing units or troubleshooting problems in the field
- Customize customer web based monitoring page for visual and alerts
- Keeping a detailed work log for trend monitoring
- Update tracking matrices & company-wide software-based applications for organizational purposes
- Inventory updates
- Other duties assigned
- Adequate computer skills for the support tools being used (Google Apps, MS Excel, Trello, Slack)
- Customer-first attitude
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Good communication skills
- Positive thinker that embraces learning new things
- Ability to work with numbers in different number systems (decimal, binary, hexadecimal)
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects & tasks is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the water and/or wastewater industries is a plus
- Company office hours are 8 AM to 5 PM. Flexibility to accommodate a regular after-hours support schedule is required.
- Salary based on experience