The Marketing Specialist is responsible for representing High Stakes Management and our clients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in a team environment. They will possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
* Follow training materials to effectively complete project work. Have a working knowledge of marketing and retail terminology.
* Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain marketing excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
* Report and discuss observations and issues with supervisor/manager.
* Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to report daily activity, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities.
* Understand and follow all High Stakes Management Group policies and standard operating procedures.
* At least 1 year of Marketing and Customer Service experience required. Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience preferred. Face to Face Customer interaction is required.
* Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations, Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy, Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer concerns, Communication Skills-Ability to communicate effectively
* Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
* Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate effectively with others
* Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able to work effectively in web based applications, email applications, and word processing applications.