Junior Retail Sales Associate
High Sierra Acquisitions Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We believe in creating the best environment for our team members, we know that a team that is learning and having fun will be the best team for our customers and clients alike. Since our inception, we have proved to be a leading sales and marketing firm working with several Fortune 500 and 100 clients nationwide. We focus on quality customer acquisitions, brand awareness, and training our team to be the most effective in sales and marketing.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Have experience in retail, sales or customer service? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for a full time, permanent, Retail Sales Associate to join their growing team. Our client develops creative, customer service-based marketing campaigns focused on retail brand management, client acquisition, and customer retention.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest retail and telecommunications clients in the nation. You will develop retail marketing campaigns, provide friendly, personalized service to clients’ consumers, and create a memorable brand experience for consumers.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate include:
- Interact inside of retailers with clients' customers in order to promote clients’ products and services and increase sales.
- Manage in-store relations including customer service and client acquisitions.
- Facilitate in-store promotional advertising.
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Implement marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Fast track promotions based on performance!
- Travel opportunities! (Conferences, Company Trips, Company Contests).
- Exciting and upbeat team atmosphere.
- Paid training.
- Flexible Schedules
- Hourly and Weekly pay
Requirements for the Retail Sales Associate:
- At least 1-year customer service, retail, food, and beverage or hospitality experience
- Motivated and excited personality!
- Student mentality.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Drive to succeed.
- Reliable transportation to and from the office and retail locations daily.
Send in your resume today!
High Sierra AcquisitionsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great Pay, Uncapped Commission, Opportunity for Growth.
High Sierra Acquisitions is a private Brand Marketing & Management Firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known fortune 100 and 50 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, and government telecommunication industries
RetailView all jobs at High Sierra Acquisitions