Sales Associate Full Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIPO Recruiting is currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Associate for our client to join their Calgary Team. Self-motivated, thrive in a positive working environment and want to become an influential leader who has the ability to train others on different charity causes, then you can be their next team member and represent globally and nationally recognized charities.
Our client works in partnership with different charities and promotes their brand and services. Whether you are interested in helping children and communities around the world or helping people who are victims of sexual assault and domestic violence or suffering from cancer, they need you on their team to create awareness in the community through face-to-face fundraising.
You will be provided with training, but you must have the passion and motivation towards bringing a change in society.
- Educate people face to face that they will impact the lives of thousands of people around the world, and generations to come
- Acquire monthly long-term donations within assigned territories
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by achieving daily fundraising goals
- Make a positive impression and long-term relationship with donors
- Professionally representing the brand and following up with potential donors
- Listen to people and understand their values and align it with the charity message
- Participate in training and workshops to improve your communication and skills
What our client offers:
- Competitive compensation consisting of per diem plus commission and bonuses
- Indefinite coaching and training for success
- Positive working environment
- Wonderful opportunity to associate with an honorable cause
- Growth and advancement opportunities
What are our client's expectations:
- You must be compassionate and mindful of the cause you are investing time in
- Should have exquisite communication skills
- Open to learning about the honorable cause and how a charity function
- Must be available full time (M-F)/ part-time (3 days/ weekdays), and able to pass a criminal background check
- Should be presentable, to meet donors, and should be open to coaching and training
If you think this is the right opportunity for you where you can build a career comprising of values, society, love, and people skills, this is by far the most amazing opportunity you will come across!
We pair motivated, high potential individuals with exciting career opportunities. Our clients are rapidly growing, national organizations that offer candidates room to be their best selves.
Find your potential: www.hiporecruiting.ca
High Potential Recruiting Inc.
Get fresh Sales Recruiters jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.