Sales Admin/Desk Assistant
Job Title: Desk Assistant (Sales Team Administrative Assistant)
Department: Motorcycle Sales
Supervisor: Sales Manager and/or General Sales Manager
Assist the Sales Management Team with administrative work and data entry to provide a more fluid buying experience. Responsible for providing a full range of administrative support. Daily work performed under the direct supervision of the Sales Management Team and requires a high degree of accuracy and discretion, as many of the documents handled are extremely sensitive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, word processing to the Sales Department and Business Managers.
- Provide high quality assistance to personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive sales environment.
- Prepare letters, reports, financial contracts, and other correspondence.
- Set-up and maintain an accurate easy to access filing system for all important documentation.
- Package deals, track down titles, help find information needed to help fund/finalize deal.
- Create schedule in ScheduleBase for Sales Department.
- Create motorcycle hang tags in compliance with state regulations and company policies.
- Analyzes and verifies customer information provided from Fit Specialists and ASMs and then enters information exactly as it appears in Lightspeed/Talon.
- Prints reports from Lightspeed/Talon, Google Docs, H-Dnet, and other dealership systems as requested.
- Updates notes and other information in various Google Sheets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- 2+ years’ customer service experience.
- Must possess a positive attitude and show enthusiasm for the products we sell.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, along with general email/internet.
- Experience using various Google Drive applications to include but not limited to Google Sheets and Google Docs a plus.
- Must be able to multitask and input data with accuracy and efficiency in a high paced environment
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant phone manner.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well organized work area.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently works on a computer in a typical office environment.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 25lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
High Octane Harley-DavidsonBillerica, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.