Senior Account Executive - Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Scope of Position:
High Level Marketing is seeking a proven, successful, results-oriented Senior Account Executive who, as an individual contributor, will be responsible for sourcing and selling HLM’s digital marketing solutions to senior levels, across various vertical markets, within the small and mid-sized (SMB) market segment.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for a named account sales territory made up of current clients and prospects with some geographic consideration. It is the responsibility of the Senior Account Executive to develop and execute an effective, direct-sales, territory plan that aligns his/her sales activity with the client and prospect’s desired business outcomes.
This is a “hunter” role with uncapped earning potential and unlimited professional growth opportunities. You will be measured based on the new revenue that you drive for the company, the volume of business you build and the growth generated quarter over quarter.
The Senior Account Executive must be experienced, well-trained, hardworking, creative, and a critical thinking professional who has a demonstrated track record of direct sales success.
- Effective Prospecting: Understand and research market trends, companies, and requirements with the ability to rapidly create a multi-million-dollar pipeline of qualified sales opportunities. Be able to leverage a personal network to generate high volumes of weekly call activity within a targeted base of companies. Effectively communicate High Level Marketing’s value proposition, across a range of solutions, to a cross section of business owners/executives. Take opportunities from all sales channels through the sales process from sourcing the opportunity to closed-won.
- Generate New Revenue: Partner with existing clients and prospects to understand their individual business needs and objectives and to bring forward highly differentiated, custom digital marketing solutions (services and technology) to address these stated business challenges. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to conduct great Discovery, differentiate solutions and sell value. They will also have the experience and ability to quarterback and manage a team sell thru collaboration with other team members.
- Customer Lead Development: Plan, coordinate, track and report on region/territory/account-based sales and marketing activities that result in a significant/positive impact in High Level Marketing’s sales pipeline. Consistently win new business and achieve bookings/revenue goals. Strong prospecting skills and a commitment to winning every day.
- Sales Cycle Management: Bring current opportunities to a successful close (initial sale) and develop sales strategies for further expansion via incremental opportunity development with the Customer Success team (upsell).
- Personal Development: Consultative selling experience is a must. Must be able to adapt to change in a rapidly growing company and the ever-changing digital marketing space. Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, results-driven sales culture.
- CRM Use and Management: Proficiency with and use of SF.com as well as adjacent sales technology applications is expected.
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience and expertise selling Digital Marketing solutions, using a Value-based Selling Methodology:
- 6 to 8 years of business experience with demonstrated success in selling digital marketing solutions with the ability to show ROI
- Demonstrated ability to sell a “vision and value” - services, ideas and outcomes - rather than just product, features and functions.
- Outstanding sales, strategic planning, and sales execution skills
- Motivation and discipline to build and manage a robust sales pipeline and show documented progress towards closed- won status
- Excellent listening and oral/written communications skills necessary to conduct great Discovery and present to a client recommendations and solutions
- Experience in dealing with cross functional teams to build solutions and drive long term customer retention
- High ethical standards and reputation for integrity and professionalism
- Career motivation – willingness and ability to invest significant time and effort for long-term benefit and promotion
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) Business, Marketing, or Management, or related field; or a combination of education and experience, required.
- Three to five years selling in the digital marketing space or selling SaaS and/or B2B solutions focused in the digital marketing space, required.
Senior Account Executive will be responsible for their own sales and will not have any supervisory responsibilities and/or direct reports.
Work Conditions: This position will perform duties under normal office working conditions, including the prolonged use of a computer, office equipment, and working in close proximity to others. Essential physical requirements may include standing, walking, stooping, typing, and lifting up to 25lbs.Disclaimer: High Level Marketing is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (205) 721-8660 to speak with human resources.
Acceptable Background and References Required.
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ DFWP
High Level Marketing
BusinessView all jobs at High Level Marketing