High End Home Entertainment Spring, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a personal assistant to act as "sidekick" to the owner of HEHE LLC. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy, outgoing, organized, and have excellent people skills.
- Run errands as necessary
- Ride along with owner to jobs to record meetings, receive calls, or take notes
- Plan and schedule appointments and meetings
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls, reassuring customers and taking detailed messages
- Keep an active presence on social media for HEHE LLC
- Perform other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Active listening and strong communication skills (in person and on phone)
- Strong attention to detail & excellent organization skills
- Must be fluent with Apple products (iPad/iPhone/Mac)
- Must be fluent with Microsoft
- Bilingual is a plus
Employment Type - "Part-Time" or "Full-Time" Depending on qualifications, needs, and circumstances
High End Home EntertainmentWhy Work Here?
Flexible schedule, fun working environment
High End Home Entertainment LLC is a family owned and operated company specializing in Home Automation, Whole House Audio & Video, Custom Home Theater, Media Distribution, Lighting & Shade Control. Established in 2007, High End Home Entertainment LLC was built from the ground up, and has successfully proven itself a viable entity in the AV world. Continued growth as a company has introduced a need for new talent, someone who can join the team and become an important part of HEHE LLC.
HousekeepingView all jobs at High End Home Entertainment