Client Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
As a member of HDL’s Client Services team, the individual will have contact with customers, vendors, and potential customers on a daily basis. They must be proactive in providing exceptional customer service and have the ability to handle high pressure situations in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to multitask and manage their time efficiently.
The employee is expected to communicate and collaborate daily with their team. They will receive training and mentoring from the Account Manager and will report directly to them. All questions and concerns should be relayed to them so they can be addressed with the account Sales Manager.
Their main focus is to help HDL grow, exceed customer expectations and become a high-performance team member.
- Customer Service
- Secondary contact for the client.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Professional, client-focused manner on the phone, by email and in person.
- Must have patience and understanding when dealing with difficult customers.
- Proven ability to use initiative when required and to go ‘above and beyond’ in order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Valuable Team Member
- Work with Account Managers to complete ongoing reports on behalf of clients as well as to internal management and executives.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are done so with accuracy and time bound to client/internal requirements.
- Alert Account Manager immediately about any shipment issues or concerns.
- Manage data requirements with accuracy.
- Must be open to continuously improving one’s self and receiving constructive criticism from VP of Operations.
- Keep an organized workspace.
- Take on additional work when Account Manager or teammates are out of the office.
- Shipment Management
- Make sure all shipments are picked up and delivered by requested time & date.
- Track & trace all shipments at least once daily.
- Alert on call personnel of any shipments that must be checked on.
- Identify when to escalate and use all necessary resources; creative & strategic thinking.
- Acknowledge a customer’s email immediately to reassure them we are working on their request.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is relayed over email and the phone.
- Innovative and creative input to improve our current freight management system.
- Must have excellent attention to detail that results in 100% data accuracy.
- Can sustain in a high-pressure environment on an ongoing basis.
- Superior communication skills and able to work across all organizational levels.
- Get it done mentality with a positive outlook on opportunity.
- Focused on objectives and bringing results.
High Definition Logistics
BusinessView all jobs at High Definition Logistics