- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a competent PART-TIME Office Assistant (no more than 24 hours per week) to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of our company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. Applicant must have experience transporting clients and/or be over the age of 25 and pass auto insurance criteria and have a valid driver's license, possess a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, and be compassionate and empathetic toward individuals they work with.
- Assist clinicians in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule groups and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and notify of shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other offices to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with clients, clinicians, and other offices.
- Perform receptionist duties daily
- Prefer experience as an office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
High Country Behavioral Health
BusinessView all jobs at High Country Behavioral Health