Our client, an Ultra-Premium Cannabis Company in Long Beach, California, is looking for an Engineering HVAC Tech that has experience with LG Multi-V mini-split system and 500 ton cooling towers. This individual will be maintaining the machines and analyzing data to ensure optimization. This role has the potential to quickly expand into a management position, so we are looking for candidates with supervisory and/or managerial experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with company values - Integrity, Reliability, Thoughtfulness, Efficiency.
- Maintain LG Multi-V Water Cooled System condenser and head unit in peak performance.
- Conduct routine maintenance checking coolant levels.
- Maintain 500 ton chillers verifying chemical levels and monitoring for scale build-up.
- Maintain dehumidifiers.
- Maintain roof-top package units.
- Prepares reports and other documents relating to equipment maintenance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and may have to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must pass an in-depth background check.
- Minimum of 5 years HVAC experience.
- Strong attention detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Medical and Dental
- 10 paid PTO days
- 6 paid sick days
- Paid federal holidays