Description: The Cultivation Manager oversees the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of cannabis cultivation. Duties include irrigation, pest management, pruning, cloning, transplanting, harvesting, curing and sanitation under the supervision of the Director of Cultivation. The Cultivation Manager will focus on daily operations along with systems-based protocols, adhering to regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs.
- Responsible for meeting all department KPI’s.
- Direct all activities in the flower and dry rooms.
- Track and record all flower room data.
- Uphold all company SOPs.
- Keep flower rooms and dry rooms clean and fully operational.
- Plan flower and dry room schedules.
- Direct all activities in the Mom and Veg rooms.
- Implement Mom and Veg SOP.
- Supervision of the cultivation team.
- Supervisory duties related to the upkeep of the nursery.
- Knowledge of growing techniques, including: Germination, Cloning, and Transplantation.
- Identifying issues before they become a problem, including plant pests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Great at time management.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong decision-making skills.
- Results driven.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person.
- Must be a dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Basic math skills.
- High school Diploma
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or horticultural, Technical Certification a plus
- Prior nursery, landscaping, and/or agricultural experience.
- Experience in cannabis industry highly preferred.
Physical Demands: The employee must be ability to lift up to 65 pounds and be able to maneuver between growing tables that are 2 feet apart. The employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 15-20 pounds the length of warehouse/greenhouse.
High Bluff Group
Why Work Here?We bring decades of professional staffing to the table with innovative strategies and solutions drawn from our experience and tailored to your specific needs. We take time to get to know your operations to identify key cultural nuances and integrate them with our search. By screening candidates for appropriate talent, adaptability and a soft assessment for cultural fit, we are driven to find exceptional candidates for your team.
Amazing opportunity with an awesome cannabis company!