Hide and Seek Preschool LLC Chicago, IL
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Hide and Seek Preschool LLC in Hammond, IN, is looking for a Director to join our strong team!
- Sets short- and long-term goals for teaching staff.
- Keeps accurate files on employees, children, and activities.
- Conduct interviews and reviews all new staff's qualifications before hiring the most qualified applicants for teaching, administrative, or support staff positions.
- Manages the work schedules of teaching and administrative staff.
- Supervises and leads teaching and administrative staff as they adhere to company standards.
- Provides feedback for staff on their performance in the classroom.
- Orders and purchases teaching materials, including toys, videos, books, educational aids, cleaning supplies, food, and first aid supplies.
- Organizes monthly schedules for special events and holidays.
- Meets with teachers and parents to keep parents up to date on their child’s progress and development.
- Works with teaching staff to find ways to address any behavioral or learning problems.
- Ensures that the facility and staff adhere to all state and local regulations.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Director Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
- Experience working with children in a teaching position and/or administering child care
- Attentive, ambitious, and hard-working
- Must be fully licensed by the state and local municipality.
Mon-Fri,8-hour day shift. Compensation depends on your experience.
Employees are required to wear masks daily and subject to temperature taking daily.
Hide and Seek Preschool LLCWhy Work Here?
Great team and lots of room for growth!
2920 165th St. HammondChicago, IL
EducationView all jobs at Hide and Seek Preschool LLC