We are seeking a F B Manager/ Event Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion.
- Coordinate all event activities and personnel
- Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
- Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
- Research and identify successful event opportunities
- Maintain stock of event supplies
- Oversee kitchen, food cost, menu
- Oversee bar operations
- Operate a pos I.B.S
- Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
- Strong project managing skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in teams
- F&B Manager or Assistant
Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work evenings and weekends. provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with the clients/customers. create banquet event orders, arrange food and beverage, create or customize menus for special events, order supplies, and audiovisual equipment and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of the client/customer.
- Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Conduct research, schedule site visits and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Create and revised room layouts for each event.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Assist with managing events; including set-up, service and clean up for events as necessary.**
- Closeout all events and event billing as required.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing and reporting.
- Coordinate appointments and visits to see our facility, and scheduling of events on the calendar.
- Job Type: Full-time