Information Technology Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Banking Center Internship
Grow with us.
If you are interested in growing your career within the financial industry, don't miss this opportunity. When you work at Hickory Point Bank & Trust, you're surrounded by people who are innovative, creative, and empowered to do what's right for customers, and we're seeking the right professional to join us.
The Information Technology Internship at Hickory Point Bank & Trust consist of comprehensive on-the-job training supplemented by educational opportunities focused on IT functions, held desk support, PC hardware and software, and leadership and team-building skills. The internship is designed to enhance the career progression and performance of its participants by: providing exposure to a variety of related disciplines early in the participant's career; developing mentor relationships with senior leadership members; focusing attention on education and career development opportunities; and delivering formal and informal performance coaching and feedback.
Starting as an Information Technology Intern with Hickory Point Bank & Trust participants will gain valuable work experience in a professional environment, leveraging prior experience, education, and community involvement. Our interns play an essential role in the commercial department, working on important responsibilities, special projects, and networking with other colleagues.
Internship Purpose: This position will provide an opportunity to work closely with the commercial lending team including working with a team of consumer bankers and senior leaders.
Information Technology Interns participants will:
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- PC set up and installations
- Troubleshooting PC and network issues
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Projects and other duties as assigned
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a college or university with an emphasis on Information Technology
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with SharePoint is desired
- Must have excellent telephone and customer services skills
- Must be accurate and timely in all deadlines
- Must have ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Must be able to stand, sit, and ben for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 20lb
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week
- Must complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Internship Length, Hours, & Schedule: We are looking for an individual to commit 32-40 hours with potential of part-time hours in the fall/spring. Flexibility of working hours during the semester will be available.
Location: to be determined.
This position requires standing, keyboarding, telephone usage and sitting for extended periods.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This is a full time, non-exempt position eligible for a robust benefit package.
The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
At Hickory Point Bank & Trust, we promote an inclusive work environment where everyone feels that they belong, and we are interested in people who enhance our culture. We are dedicated to ensuring all colleagues are treated with dignity and respect and have every opportunity to grow professionally without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.
Hickory Point Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Hickory Point Bank
TechnologyView all jobs at Hickory Point Bank
Get fresh Grow jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.