Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun. Hickory Park is looking for Servers, Fountain, Host and Kitchen staff to provide legendary service to every guest who dines at our restaurant.
At Hickory Park we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, food discounts in our restaurant, formal training, and career growth opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit package to full time staff, working 30 or more hours per week. The benefit package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
As a Server, your responsibilities would include:
- WOWing guests and providing legendary service
- Showing excitement and enthusiasm
- Demonstrating great salesmanship by accurately taking guest orders
- Using the POS system effectively
- Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly
- Correctly and precisely distributes each guest check and cash handling
- Making sure our guests never have to ask for anything
As Kitchen staff, your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing food for service
- Stocking stations with necessary supplies
- Cooking menu orders to restaurant standards
- Sanitation standards and/or other tasks of the kitchen
As a Host, your responsibilities would include:
- Warming greeting and seating guests in the highest professional matter.
- Able to properly clear tables
- Maintains a clean and organized host area
- Appears and acts in a professional manner
As Fountain staff, your responsibilities would include:
- Prepare and serve ice cream sundaes, shakes/malts accurately and quickly.
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
If you think you would be a legendary Server, Host, Fountain or Kitchen staff, apply to become a part of our Service Team today! Apply in person between the hours of 2:00pm to 4:00pm, at Hickory Park. Address is: 1404 S Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010.
Hickory Park is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status