HBF, an industry leader in office furniture design and manufacturing, and a top brand in the HNI Corporation enterprise, is in search of a
Supply Chain Analyst - HSS to join our team in Hickory, NC!
Some of the essential aspects of the position include:
- The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and leading the implementation of supply chain initiatives in the areas of warehousing, transportation and purchasing. This position is also responsible for continuous process improvement in existing operations. This position is part of our Supply Chain Department, which plays a critical role in the strategic direction for HSS in reducing costs, increasing efficiencies and achieving operational excellence. This position plays an important role in our ability to achieve these goals, and we seek candidates who are driven by a desire to have a significant impact on an organization
In our current opening, your focus will be on inventory strategies, buying and planning (fabric), material flow, and process improvements in relation to plant operations and order execution.
Some of the essential aspects of the Supply Chain Analyst position include:
- Planning, ordering, and managing inventories
- Collaborate with a team of supply chain and production professionals to achieve operational excellence
- Utilize various sources of data to analyze and make decision relevant to scheduling, prioritizing loads, and work flow.
- Driving improvements in procurement and material flow
- Identify gaps in processes and execute improvement initiatives
- Supply Chain solution design of integrated solutions in warehousing, transportation, manufacturing, and purchasing such as WMS, TMS, supply chain work processes, whs. layout and design, network design, and inventory control
What it Takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a supply chain, inventory or materials-focused capacity
APICS CPIM/CIRM or PMI PMP certification or course work desired.
Knowledge of Supply Chain systems and understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of Purchasing, Order Management, Customer Service, Warehousing, and Transportation operations.
- Experienced in process mapping, work standards development, technology implementation
- Experience with TMS or other shipment planning software preferred
- Strong IT business acumen. Experience with the design, planning, and implementation of WMS, TMS, and ERP preferred
- Formal project management experience managing the complete project lifecycle (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closeout).
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.
We are a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Candidates must satisfactorily pass a drug screen and background inquiry before hire.
Please apply online at www.hnicareers.com
We look forward to hearing from you!