We are a third-party vendor that provides in-store assembly for Lowe?s, Home Depot, Walmart, and other retailers. In other words, we build Grills, Wheelbarrows, Riding Mowers, Patio Furniture, Tool Cabinets, and much much more!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HANDYMAN WHO IS DEPENDABLE, AND HAS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THEIR HANDS.
Mechanics, Electricians, Plumbers, Assembly, Construction, Maintenance, and Factory Workers are all strongly encouraged to apply!!!
• Familiarity with basic hand tools and mechanically inclined
• Learn quickly and able to follow instructions
• Find motivation in speed challenges
• Must communicate well, be dependable, reliable, hardworking, and a team player
• Must be able to insure a well-built product.
You Will Need:
• Cordless Drill
• Basic Hand Tools
• Reliable Transportation
• Clear Background Check and Drug Screen
• Energy - This Job is Active and Physical!
• Commission based / piece work
• Work at your own pace!
Pay is based on the amount of product you assemble. The more you build, the more you make!
There are opportunities to advance to a career position, with earning tiers from 50%, to 55%, to 58%, and then to salary.
Employment Type: • 1st shift
• Be able to follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, guidelines and procedure
• Communicate and work well with staff and clients
18+ years old
PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS!
Experience: • mechanical | assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
License: • Driver's License (Required)
Work authorization: • United States (Required)
Required travel: • 25% (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: • Commission • Bonuses
Benefits: • Flexible schedule
Labor type: • Construction
This Job Is:
•A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
• A Fair Chance job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
• Monday to Friday
• Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Here is our introductory New Hire Video that lets you know everything you need to know about the position: