Back of House Team Member
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Playa Vista, CA
Pay Range: $16.00 - $18.00/hr.
About the Job
The Culinary Team Members are at the heart of what we do – crafting all-natural ingredients prepared by hand every day. From hand-cut fries to fresh baked bread, we work together as a team to create something we are truly proud of.
Compensation, Benefits, and Culture
- Take home: $30,000+*
- Health, Vision, and Dental for full timers starting at less than $2/day
- Paid vacation, parental leave, and anniversary awards
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) access to financial coaching, wellness counseling, identity protection, legal & mediation services, and more!
- Flexible scheduling so you can spend time with loved ones, pursue college, or your other passions
- 50% Off Team Member discounts to enjoy with your friends & family
- Opportunity to grow and advance through our Lead Manager program- more than 50% of our restaurant leaders began as hourly Team Members!
- We have fun taking service seriously and celebrate your authentic individuality- bring on the t-shirt and jeans!
- We give back to our communities through our Goodnight Good Cause program, donating over a million dollars to date!
What You'll Do
- Prepare ingredients and product components
- Accurately and safely follow recipes and procedures
- Learn new menu items and specials
- Ensuring kitchen equipment is functioning properly
- Keep a clean and safe work environment
What We’ll Love About Working With You
- You bring a positive energy and a sense of humor
- You know how to put Guests first and have a heart for hospitality
- You’re a team player and can get the job done in a fun way
- You’ve got a drive for quality, standards, and safety
- 4 days minimum availability for full timers
- Active Food Handler Card and Alcohol Safety Certification
- Demonstrate good math and communication skills
- Able to lift 30lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally
- Standing, bending, and walking the entire workday
- Restaurant, retail, or customer service experience a plus
Learn More About the Vibe
Hibar Hospitality Group proudly serves high-quality food and drink experiences crafted by exceptional people. Our team of talented and passionate individuals are who make Hopdoddy Burger Bar a unique destination that is a cut above the rest.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
FoodView all jobs at Hibar Hospitality