Bookkeeper/Assistant to Business Manager
Rapid growth lighting technology company whose products are used by First Responders worldwide to help save lives after dark is seeking to add Bookkeeper/Assistant to Business Manager to team. This position is full-time, Monday – Friday, based in our Hendersonville offices and operations facility.
HiViz LED Lighting and theFireTech Brand is regarded highly in the emergency apparatus industry (fire trucks, ambulances, etc.) The success of our organization is owed to the dedication of our employees and our mission to design, manufacture, and deliver the ultimate lighting solution. The business back end support of that mission, bookkeeping, is as important as the front line sales, engineering, and customer support team members.
As an employee of HiViz LED Lighting, you would be joining a highly capable group of individuals who are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and completing each task with pride. We have a casual, yet highly professional, work environment and very positive corporate culture that respects life balance and encourages individual excellence. We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset and we hope that you will find success with the HiViz LED Lighting Team.
Reports to: Company Business Manager with regular engagement with CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities range from daily operational needs to general bookkeeping to periodic strategic analysis or report generation. This includes:
- Customer Order to Accounts Receivable management:
- Order entry
- Shipping coordination with suppliers
- Customer invoicing overall
- Customer e-mail responses regarding:
- Pricing requests
- Part Number questions
- Dealer program participation
- General Bookkeeping:
- entry and payment of credit card and direct account expenses
- entry and reconciliation of bank statements
- enter bills and process A/P checks.
- processing of payroll.
- Maintain fixed assets ledger
- Post month-end journal entries and accrual per CFO and/or CPA
- Ad Hoc and Monthly Reports:
- Preparation of monthly financial statement and balance sheets
- Generation of supplier shipping reports
- Generation of various ad hoc reports per management requests
- SAP / SAP Business One experienced (highly preferred)
- Microsoft Office or Apple equivalents (required)
- Bookkeeping: 3-5 years (Required)
- Associate (Required or 7+ years experience)
- BA/Finance or BS/Accounting (Preferred)
- English (Either side of the pond – Required)
- Full Time
- $14 to $19 /hr based on experience, education and referrals
Hours per Week:
- 31-40 (Required)
Hendersonville, NC (Required)
- Generous vacation, PTO, and holidays
- 401(k) plan
Character and Work Habits:
- Detail oriented
- Collaborative and positive with team
- Able to engage people as well as finances
Employment is contingent upon ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check