Software Engineering Manager
As a Software Engineering Manager with us, you will be empowered to contribute to our growing set of products as a leader on our rapidly growing technology team. By employing cutting edge design and technology, we strive to deliver excellent experiences to all of our users. As the leader in this emerging industry, we are helping to define the market landscape. We invite you to join & lead in those efforts.
The impact you'll make:
- Take ownership of significant features, driving them from development to production
- Collaborate closely with management of other teams including Engineering, Design, QA, Product, Revenue and Operations
- Lead teams of polyglot Senior-level engineers, while coaching more junior-level developers
- Communicate development issues, team challenges, and overall productivity of teams with executive leadership
- Deliver performance reviews for your team members and set up performance goals
- Manage and motivate team to accomplish significant deliverables within tight deadlines
- Influence quality and productivity improvements through involvement in the development of new and improved procedures, process innovations, training, and changes in corporate culture
- Cultivate a culture of engineering excellence at a rapidly growing company
What you've accomplished:
- Extensive, and varied web development and web architecture experience.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ software development experience at startup / mid-sized companies
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership / management experience
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to promote collaboration within teams
- Experience working with and leading remote based teams
- Strong ability to support and mentor team members to accomplish team goals
- Effective and persuasive communication skills at all levels of management, both written and verbal
- Experience working collaboratively at a high level with other teams within an organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or work experience
- Ability to take a leadership role in an agile Scrum-like environment
- Fluency using Git and GitHub in a large team environment
- Familiarity with full stack technologies and concerns
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Redis
HiFi Marketing LLC
Why Work Here?
We are a new company with BIG goals! As we grow you will grow with us.We encourage you to apply!