Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform skilled work in the operation, maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, machinery, and mechanical equipment.
- Works independently and utilizes general knowledge of related fields such as plumbing, carpentry, masonry, painting, and welding.
- Utilizes various instrumentation to detect refrigerant leaks and prevent discharge of CFC’s to the atmosphere.
- Utilizes test equipment and schematics/wiring diagrams to troubleshoot equipment.
- Monitors and evaluates condition of facility and equipment.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed.
- Operates various types of forklifts.
- Assists other team members in other areas of maintenance such as vehicle repairs, refrigeration, and facility projects.
- Procures parts and equipment utilizing good judgement, factoring quality and cost in procurement decisions.
- Learn how to use and be well versed with maintenance software programs.
- Completes required documentation for planned maintenance and breakdown work performed.
- Enters data into maintenance software program timely, completely, and accurately.
- Communicates regularly with and immediately reports all safety issues, incidents, and maintenance needs to the Property Manager.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by company policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Good Ethical Conduct
- Good Working knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, and welding, basic electrical, and strong mechanical aptitude.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
This job operates in an environment that consists of various temperature settings, including below freezing temperatures. Employee may be exposed to gases, fumes and noises for small periods of time that may cause discomfort. This role routinely uses standard tools while on the job, including wrenches, pliers, drills, lathes, grinders, and screwdrivers.
This position will be required to support mechanical needs island-wide.
Authorized to work in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Medical, dental, vision, paid weekly, direct deposit option, referral bonuses.