Tablet Press Assistant/Harvest Processor Floater-Day Shift
HiEmployment Kailua-Kona, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assists in cleaning and disassembly of press after the completion of tablet run. Cleans and maintains tools and supplies in good condition.
- Assists in operating tablet press machinery in a team environment.
- Assists in set up tablet press, including start-up of batch and obtaining all tablet specifications. Visually inspects tablet press as it is running to verify that machine is running within normal and safe operational parameters.
- Documents tablet press process as per SOP.
- Loads and unloads tablet press machine. Monitors tablet press operation periodically and reports any abnormal conditions to the Lead.
- Maintains tablet presses in good working order. Inspects for wear and communicates problems to the Lead.
- Makes minor adjustments as necessary to keep all physical characteristics of tablets within specifications.
- Prepares powder blends. Accurately weighs raw materials and finished product.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in work assignments. Must be able to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- Able to operate Forklift. Must have a valid driver’s license to be certified for forklift operation.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and cooperatively in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- One year of work experience required. Previous experience in a production facility is preferred.
- Possess mechanical abilities with good attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
ManufacturingView all jobs at HiEmployment