Resident Services Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking a Resource Service Coordinator (Admin) for a property management company.
Position: Resource Service Coordinator (Admin)
Type: Full-time | Temporary to hire
Starting Pay: $15.00/hr.
Location: Hickam Military Base
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Summary of Job Description:
Scheduling of service order work, monitor service order schedule and schedule follow up work orders and parts installation. Monitor open work orders using Open WO Analysis Report. Utilize Yardi to manage the service process and reconcile service hours. Ensure all maintenance policies are implemented. Ensure work orders are coded and classified correctly. Provide management with resources required to make informed decisions about operations, and work with them to review maintenance reports to determine any issues and make recommendations for solutions. Review reports for inaccuracies and ensure goals are being met. Monitor data to assist in correction of errors and prevention or future errors. Manage subcontracted work completion and assist with quality control. May need to fill in for other maintenance management or admin positions as needed to cover for vacations, illnesses, vacancies, etc.
- 1+ years of Office Administration experience required
- Previous experience working for a property management company is helpful and preferred; but not required.
- College Degree in Business is a plus but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in creating purchase orders
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Type at least 35 wpm -Must have own personal reliable vehicle to drive onto military base.
- Must pass military base background check; obtain base clearance.
TO APPLY: Go to our website at www.hi-employment.com/jobpostings, select position applying for and click on the "Apply Now" button. Please note on your resume the position you are applying for. We will contact you if selected for further consideration.
Please visit our career page at www.hi-employment.com/jobpostings to review our current openings.
HiEmployment is a locally owned and operated staffing agency located on all major islands. Temp and temp to hire opportunities in Administration, Accounting, Industrial, General Labor, Agriculture, Drivers, Education and Hospitality. Be sure to check weekly for updates!
Our friendly and experienced staff are ready to help you in your career search today let's get to work!