We are currently recruiting for a Resident Service Coordinator/ Leasing Administrative Assistant for Fort Shafter and Schofield Military Base. This is a temporary assignment however could potentially lead to a perm hire. Great opportunity for those that live on the military base or enjoy doing a variety of temporary jobs. It is also a great way to gain valuable work experience and get your foot in the door with a great company.
Position: Resident Service Coordinator/ Leasing Administrative Assistant
Type: Full-time; Temporary
Pay: $14.50 per hour***PAID WEEKLY
Location: Fort Shafter & Schofield Military Base *Will need to pass military base background checks to obtain base access.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Assist customers and residents in-person and over the phone with courteous and professional service
- Set-up Move Out dates
- Handling emails
- Assisting residents at Community Center
- Issuing self-help
- Making resident journey calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Performing move-in and out orientations
- Community clean-up and curb appeal duties such as trash pick-up and spiffing homes
- Other clerical duties as needed and assigned
- High School Diploma
- College Degree in Business Administration is a plus but not required
- Type at least 45 wpm
- Proficient in using a computer (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Excellent Communication skills in written and oral form
- 1+ year(s) experience in Office Administration and Customer Service
- Leasing experience preferred but not required
*Will need military base access therefore must pass military base required background checks. Must meet driving requirements and have a valid Driver's License. Must have personal reliable vehicle to use on a daily basis to drive onto military base and to do company errands.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please note the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. We will contact you only if you are selected for further consideration.
To inquire about this position, please contact Angela at (808) 540-1565.
HiEmployment is a full service locally owned and operated staffing agency. Our "ALOHA SPIRIT" and dedication is what sets us apart from the rest. We value each and every one of you and give you the individualized attention to match you to the right job. Our friendly and experienced staff is ready to help jump start your new career today! We have several opportunities in business administration, industrial, transportation, education and hospitality. Opportunities change weekly - contact our office to speak with one of our recruiters today at 808.695.3974 or visit www.hi-employment.com for more information.