Extraction Operator-Swing Shift
HiEmployment Kailua-Kona, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Adheres to SOP’s, Manufacturing instructions and other relevant documentation.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance-related issues.
- Blends oil to specific titer and package.
- Communicates directly with other operators, Production Manager, and maintenance as soon as possible regarding maintenance and repair work.
- Constantly monitors operations in close coordination with other operators, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner and identifying opportunities to avoid recurrence.
- Maintains extensive, detailed logs and records accurately.
- Maintains Quality Assurance (QA) records, including careful labeling, handling, and checking of samples. Understands and interprets QA results and takes appropriate action when required.
- Maintains the extraction areas in a clean condition during operation. Consistently maintains all extraction areas according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements.
- Operates processing equipment.
- Performs operator preventive maintenance activities as required according to SOP’s.
- Safely completes plant cleaning, basket loading and unloading, packing, and other tasks as required to prevent operating delays.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in work assignments. Must be able to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and cooperatively in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of work experience required. Previous experience in a production facility is preferred.
- Possess mechanical abilities with good attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must have strong basic math skills.
- Valid Driver’s License, to be certified on a forklift and other equipment.
HealthcareView all jobs at HiEmployment