HiEmployment Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepare eggs for delivery to various locations
- Work to package items
- Pack cartons and flats of eggs in proper packaging materials
- Be able to detect and determine different egg sizes and packaging materials to eliminate mixing
- Be able to identify dates and labels for the product run
- Distinguish between good and bad eggs as well as product
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- Capable of standing, bending, turning, and/or walking for 8-12 hours per day.
- Must be able to work in a variable temperature climate
- Must be able to transport 35 lbs.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to communicate with co-worker and management
- Must be able to properly and safely position self to complete the work
Dillingham- Kalihi area.