A local non-profit organization is seeking a Sanitizing Specialist. The qualified candidate must enjoy helping others and making an impact for those in need.
Assist in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Provides cleaning and sanitization at the food distribution booths (sanitizing tables, benches, gates, all tools, coolers, and heavily used areas). Also, providing masks to those who come without masks. Reports sanitation concerns; Carries out the Emergency and Disaster Preparedness procedures where necessary; Ensures that daily tasks followed and communicates all pertinent information to the Director.
Other duties include:
- Able to follow directions.
- Able to work in a safe manner at all times.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, push, pull carry for long periods of time.
- Comfortable working outdoors for the majority of the shift.
- Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and with a strong team
- Able to work in a fast paced, professional environment
Work Hours: 30-40 hrs/week
Starting Salary: $16.00/hr
Length of Assignment: ~6 months, depending on operational needs.
*This position is part of a Statewide Dislocated Worker Grant (DWG) program. Prior to being hired for any DWG position, you will need to show that you were laid-off from previous employment due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. For eligibility and questions regarding the position please contact the Program Manager, Michele David (808) 664-6371 firstname.lastname@example.org