We are currently hiring for a Call Center Operator/ Dispatcher for Day and Overnight shifts. We are looking for professional and personable individuals with excellent customer service skills. Must have excellent communication and listening skills. Must be able to work in a fast pace, busy call center environment. Previous experience in Security or Dispatching is preferred. Must be proficient in using a computer and be able to type fast at least 35 wpm.
Position: Call Center Representative/ Dispatcher
Starting Pay: $15.00/hr *Paid Weekly
Schedule: Must be flexible to working various shifts including weekends and holidays as it is a 24/7 call center operation. Will be required to attend mandatory training for 3 weeks (possibly longer). Training is held Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Shifts Currently Available- Day Shift: 6:00am to 2:00pm & Overnight Shift: 10:00pm to 6:00am
Type: Full-time | Temp to Hire
Location: Airport/ Honolulu, Hawaii
Parking: Available for employees at no cost
We offer competitive benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
• Referral Bonus
• Employee Bonus Pay
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay
Monitor incoming calls and answer telephone calls and respond as required.
• Monitor incoming security alerts and respond to premise (via phone) and/or authorities.
• Notify customers of any issues with their systems.
• Dispatch police, fire or guard service as necessary.
• Process inbound phone calls from customers and employees.
• Answer inquiries by clarifying information; research, locate, and provide information.
• Accurately document events for historical records.
• Resolves problems by researching issues; exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Protect the integrity of the company and their customers
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years Administrative/ Clerical experience working in an office setting.
• 1+ years Customer Service experience working in a call center preferred
• Security experience helpful
• Must be proficient in using a computer (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills in Written and Oral (English)
• Good Listening Skills
• Type at least 45 wpm. Good at Data Entry.
• Good at multi-tasking
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Good at Problem Solving
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to note the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. We will only contact you if selected for further consideration.
If you have questions, contact Angela at (808) 540-1565.
HiEmployment is a full service locally owned and operated staffing agency. Our "ALOHA SPIRIT" and dedication is what sets us apart from the rest. We value each and every one of you and give you the individualized attention to match you to the right job. Our friendly and experienced staff is ready to help jump start your new career today! We have several opportunities in business administration, industrial, transportation, education and hospitality. Opportunities change weekly - contact our office to speak with one of our recruiters today at 808.695.3974 or visit www.hi-employment.com for more information.