Customer Service Associate
HiEmployment Paia, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Customer Service Associate
Location: Paia, Hawaii
Shift: Must be available any and all shifts, Store opens at 5am and closes at 9pm
The Customer Service Associate will consistently provide prompt and courteous service; may be required to assist customers at the gas pump. Responsible for accurately ringing up all sales on POS systems; comply with all cash handling procedures including checks, and other types of payment methods for products sold.
- Must meet the minimum requirements to sell Alcohol.
- Experience in cashiering as well as food preparation is desirable. Training will be provided.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Basic Math Skills
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Communicate in English (orally and in writing), including proficient telephone communication skills.
- Strong commitment to safety guidelines
- Perform essential duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be a positive team-player, work cohesively with other employees, contribute to a positive work environment.
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision.
Please visit our career page at www.hi-employment.com/jobpostings to review our current openings. HiEmployment is a locally owned and operated staffing agency located on all major islands. Seeking opportunities in Administration, Accounting, Industrial, General Labor, Agriculture, Drivers, Education and Hospitality. Be sure to check weekly for updates!
Our friendly and experienced staff are ready to help you in your career search today - let's get to work!
BusinessView all jobs at HiEmployment