HiEmployment Honolulu, HI
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $35 Hourly
Type: Full-Time temp to hire
Type: Full-Time temp to hire
Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm M-F; Often requires addition hours
We are looking for an experienced commercial and industrial scaffold sales representative that can use their sales and communication skills to effectively develop new customers while maintain existing customers. The position requires coordination with all internal departments for all phases of work to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sales generating activities of all company products.
- Review customer requirements and prepare complete and timely bids.
- Present proposals to satisfy customer requirements while including favorable terms and conditions.
- Coordinate all phases of work between co-workers and customers to ensure productivity and profitability goals are met.
- Manage and ensure field work adheres to the proposed work scope and drawings.
- Monitor client billing to ensure accuracy and timely invoicing.
- Communicate any changes to ensure customer approval of any change order charges.
- Manage past due accounts to ensure payment while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Distribute sales documents to ensure coworker's ability to efficiently prosecute a project.
- Maintain and coordinate work requirements between Client and Coworkers as needed.
- Occasional transporting of materials to/from jobsites.
- 3-5years of verifiable Sales experience.
- Education: HS diploma. Preferred BS or BA in Business or Marketing.
- Must be proficient in math, computers, email, internet, copiers, and fax.
- Previous work in the construction industry.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and travel to other islands.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to communicate with customers and coworkers through clear proposals, drawings, and other documents.
- Able to obtain, review and process plans and specs. to prepare accurate, competitive, and profitable proposals.
- Ability to process multiple information sources to insure a timely and efficient job and to communicate ongoing progress to customers and co-workers.
- Must pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug/alcohol screen.
- Must maintain good attendance and accountability.
- Capable of climbing scaffolding, ladders, etc. to take jobsite measurements.
- Occasional standing, lifting, and carrying of equipment in all types of field conditions.
- Remain calm under pressure. Intimidating, abusive, or inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
- Remediate any work by company crews that has not been built to plans as specified.
- Insure availability of equipment for all projects. Source and order parts if necessary.
- Manage and coordinate jobsite tasks between customer, crew, dispatch, and billing.
Worksite Location: Kalihi area
BusinessView all jobs at HiEmployment