Position: Call Center Operator/ Dispatcher
Starting Pay: $13.50 -15.00/hr *Paid Weekly
Schedule: Must be flexible to working various shifts including weekends and holidays as it is a 24/7 call center operation. Will be required to attend mandatory training for 3 weeks (possibly longer). Training is held Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Type: Full-time | Temp to Hire
Location: Airport/ Honolulu, Hawaii
Parking: Available for employees at no cost
• Monitor incoming security alerts and respond to premise (via phone) and/or authorities.
• Notify customers of any issues with their systems.
• Dispatch police, fire or guard service as necessary.
• Process inbound phone calls from customers and employees.
• Answer inquiries by clarifying information; research, locate, and provide information.
• Accurately document events for historical records.
• Resolves problems by researching issues; exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Protect the integrity of the company and their customers
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years Administrative/ Clerical experience working in an office setting.
• 1+ years Customer Service experience working in a call center preferred
• Security experience helpful
• Must be proficient in using a computer (Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills in Written and Oral (English)
• Good Listening Skills
• Type at least 45 wpm. Good at Data Entry.
• Good at multi-tasking
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Good at Problem Solving
Please visit our career page at www.hi-employment.com/jobpostings to review our current openings.
HiEmployment is a locally owned and operated staffing agency located on all major islands. Temp and temp to hire opportunities in Administration, Accounting, Industrial, General Labor, Agriculture, Drivers, Education and Hospitality. Be sure to check weekly for updates!
Our friendly and experienced staff are ready to help you in your career search today - let's get to work!