Hi-Vac Corporation is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team! You will be responsible for a variety of duties associated with maintaining positive customer relations post sales.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Provide pricing for standard and non-standard warranty items
- Provide warranty information
- Interact with customers where tact may be required to maintain continuing harmonious relationships
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Experience with Sales Force and Global Shop applications a plus but not required.