Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
HI-Speed Industrial Service, founded in 1946 with offices in Tennessee and Arkansas, active in over 40 states, is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to cover Central and Northeast Arkansas. HI-Speed is a multi-disciplined industrial company offering products and services to the material handling (overhead cranes) and electro-mechanical equipment (electric motors, pumps, blowers, fans, etc.) spaces. The Company is looking for an aggressive, goal oriented sales person who has sold into the industrial manufacturing invironment for at least 3 years and who has shown a track-record of success. Materials handling sales experience is preferred.
- Maintain and grow customer base in territory via structured, consistent calling effort into existing and new accounts.
- Possess or quickly develop knowledge of product/service offering.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and trades involved in delivery of product/service (management, engineering, plant, shop).
- Provide regular reporting to management on call activity, pipeline and goals.
- Drive communication of the order process between customer and home office.
- Negotiate quotes and monitor delivery of service from beginning to end.
- Minimum of 3 years' industrial sales experience in Arkansas.
- Proven track record in outside sales and customer service in direct or closely related business to HI-Speed's existing offering.
- Must display competence in relationship selling.
- Degree, training or certification in a technical field of study related to manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience in project management or in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Must possess multitasking skills and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Extensive travel and some overnight stay required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work with the Company's CRM
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, plus commission.
- Auto allowance.
- Laptop and cell phone.
- Full benefits including: 401k with matching contribution, health insurance, disability and life insurance.
Hi-Speed Industrial Service
BusinessView all jobs at Hi-Speed Industrial Service