Territory Service Manager
Let’s talk about YOU…
- You want to improve your financial health
- You pride yourself on your integrity
- You appreciate quality and service
At Hi-Line we will offer you high-income potential with lucrative monthly bonus programs and an uncapped commission structure that allows you the ability to earn a six-figure income while continuing to put your family first. Our sales and service team enjoy the benefits of no overnight travel and the freedom to enjoy your weekends.
As a Territory Service Manager, you will provide vendor managed inventory services to customers with high-quality American made industrial products while increasing sales within a defined geographical territory through cold-calling and prospecting.
Your protected South Denver territory will include:
- Castle Rock
- Plus, all surrounding counties
In this role, you will build lasting relationships and maintain repeat customers in over 30 different industries including:
- Aviation & Avionics
- Facilities Maintenance
- Heavy Equipment
- Industrial & Pleasure Marine
- Farming & Agriculture
- Military & other Government Agencies
As an industry leader, Hi-Line offers you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your customized support team includes customer service, prospect generation, continuous training, account management, IT support, a national distribution center and a marketing department designed to help catapult your territory.
As a Hi-Line Employee You Will Enjoy Being Eligible for our Amazing Benefits Package that Includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Discounted Dental and Vision program
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Must Reside within the Territory you Serve
- Outside Industrial Sales Experience is Highly Preferred
- Must-Have a Clean driving history
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.