Territory Manager - North Bay
Hi-Line Cotati, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Let’s talk about YOU…
- Do you want to improve your financial health?
- Are you looking for security in addition to independence?
- Do you appreciate quality and service?
Hi-Line is a niche leader in the MRO and industrial industries. We offer high-income potential with an uncapped commission structure and a lucrative monthly bonus program that allows you the ability to earn a six-figure income.
Are you looking for a better work/life balance in your career? Our sales and service team enjoy the benefits of no overnight travel and the freedom to enjoy your weekends.
Hi-Line is a service driven company. As a Territory Sales and Service Manager, you will provide vendor managed inventory services with high-quality American made industrial products while growing sales within a protected geographical territory.
Your protected North Bay territory will include:
- Santa Rosa
- Plus, all surrounding counties and towns
In this role, you will build lasting relationships and service repeat customers in over 30 different industries including:
- Heavy Equipment
- Facilities Maintenance
- Industrial & Pleasure Marine
- Farming & Agriculture
- Aviation & Avionics
- Military & other Government Agencies
As an industry leader, Hi-Line offers you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your customized support team includes customer service, prospect generation, continuous training, account management, 24/7/365 IT support, a national distribution center and a marketing department designed to help catapult your territory.
As a Hi-Line W-2 employee, you will enjoy our comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision program
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Must reside within the territory you serve
- Outside industrial sales success is highly preferred
- Must have a clean driving history
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.
Powered by JazzHR
Our wide array of products is complemented by our unparalleled inventory management services. We provide on-site product and inventory management to our clients and our highly-trained Industrial Sales Managers are very much a part of the daily operations at the businesses that they visit. We’re there to keep our customers’ business moving, 24/7/365.