Territory Sales & Service Manager
Let’s talk about YOU…
- Do you want to improve your financial health?
- Are you looking for security in addition to independence?
- Do you appreciate quality and service?
Hi-Line is a niche leader in the MRO and industrial industries. We offer high-income potential with an uncapped commission structure and a lucrative monthly bonus program that allows you the ability to earn a six-figure income.
Are you looking for a better work/life balance in your career? Our sales and service team enjoy the benefits of no overnight travel and the freedom to enjoy your weekends.
Hi-Line is a service driven company. As a Territory Sales and Service Manager, you will provide vendor managed inventory services with high-quality American made industrial products while growing sales within a protected geographical territory.
Your protected South St. Louis territory will include:
- Edwardsville, IL
- Fairview Heights, IL
- Belleville, IL
- Arnold, MO
- Fenton, MO
- Richwoods, MO
- Plus, all surrounding counties
In this role, you will build lasting relationships and service repeat customers in over 30 different industries including:
- Heavy Equipment
- Facilities Maintenance
- Industrial & Pleasure Marine
- Farming & Agriculture
- Aviation & Avionics
- Military & other Government Agencies
As an industry leader, Hi-Line offers you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Your customized support team includes customer service, prospect generation, continuous training, account management, 24/7/365 IT support, a national distribution center and a marketing department designed to help catapult your territory.
As a Hi-Line W-2 employee, you will enjoy our comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision program
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED
- Must reside within the territory you serve
- Outside industrial sales success is highly preferred
- Must have a clean driving history
Hi-Line is an equal opportunity employer. Hi-Line does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.