Administrative Assistant I TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to join a company that is an innovative leader in proppant and logistics services? Hi-Crush Inc. is a leading supplier of premium frac sand and logistics services to E&P companies, service companies and pressure pumping companies. Our fully integrated supply and service ranges from frac sand mining to last mile delivery to the blender.
We are searching for an Administrative Assistant at our Kermit, TX facility to join our ambitious leadership team.
What we offer:
- Impact: Have the opportunity to make a significant impact on employee growth, talent development and opportunities.
- Never a dull moment: We are looking for someone with a CAN-DO attitude and enjoys a fast pace environment!
- Great place to work: We are a leader in the industry due to our exceptional service, high-quality products, and talented employees.
- We offer a Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid short and long term disability
- 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Heath Savings Account
- Paid holidays and PTO
and so much more
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the facility. Acts as the first point-of-contact for the facility and directs visitors and callers to the proper individual or department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable Accommodations Statement To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential Functions Statement(s)
1.Provide general administrative support to departments within Operations, where needed
2.Organize and support records management processes
3.Prepare letters, documents and reports
4.Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
5.Greet visitors and direct persons to correct destination
6.Address queries from the public and customers
7.Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
8.Monitors and reports employee time clock data. Verifies discrepancies and validates with the payrollsystem.
9.Downloads, verify and report scale data, communicating information with vendors and management
10.Prepares product shipment reporting functions and verifications of orders within the company’s IFSsystem.
11.Tidy and maintain the reception area, common areas (break room, file rooms, copy rooms) andconference rooms
12.Receive and sort mail and deliveries and distribution of correspondence
13.Set up packages and prepare labels for UPS shipment
14.Purchase and replenish office supplies
15.Update Safety Data Sheets (SDS) book.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1.High School Diploma or GED required
2.Associates or higher preferred
Experience & Skills:
1. 2+ Years’ Experience in administrative work
2. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
3. Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, including MS Office Suite
4. Keyboard skills
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills
6. Professional personal presentation
7. Flexible to perform key office tasks, as assigned
8. Customer service orientation
9. Attention to detail
Hi-Crush Services LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Hi-Crush Services LLC