2910 Atlanta Highway, Athens, GA 30606
Automotive BDC Service Associates
Heyward Allen is seeking to hire future leaders in our industry to start on the ground floor and work your way up the ladder! We are hiring part-time BDC Service Associates to work in our Business Development/Call Center to help our service department customers and improve customer retention. You will answer inbound calls and internet requests, schedule service appointments, and follow up with customers after service has been completed to ensure their satisfaction.
Enjoy working during the week from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm and most Saturdays. Previous Customer Service experience is a big PLUS! You must upload your resume and complete the assessment for consideration.
Heyward Allen has an excellent reputation for honesty, integrity, and customer service and has earned ‘Best Dealership’ for 19 out of the past 20 years in Athens. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Competitive pay
- 5-day work week!
- No Sundays
- A positive and professional team environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Train you to be successful
- Help you obtain the experience needed to be promoted within our company – as we grow, you will too
- Provide continual education through online training, webinars, seminars, classroom settings, and some offsite training as well – we want you to grow beyond all your own expectations
- Set clear and concise job expectations and help you measure, track, and manage them for success – no guess work here
- Recognize you for a job well done
- We welcome you to get involved with our many company projects and community outreach programs
- Learn from coaches and leaders in our industry who have decades of experience
- Build strong relationships with community connected mentors that work at Heyward Allen
- We’ll require you to have a work life balance – all work and no play makes for a dull day
- Offer you a flexible schedule
Qualifications - Service Scheduler:
- A positive attitude, good communication and customer service skills
- Organized with a good work ethic, computer skills and professional appearance
- Must work well as part of a team and independently too
- Reliable transportation and attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen
Heyward Allen is a family-owned, successful dealership that has been in business for over 70 years! Heyward Allen Dealerships are among the largest in sales volume and employment. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.