Heyl is hiring OTR & Regional CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
We're not just a trucking company. We're a trucker's company.
What does Family Driven mean?
Since 1949, we’ve run our company in a way that our drivers know they’re valued. In their times of need, we lift them up. And when we succeed, we do so together. We invite you to learn more about our family, and we look forward to inviting you to be part of it.
If Interested in this opportunity with Heyl Truck Lines, Apply Today!
- All dispatched miles paid, loaded or empty
Consistent Lanes with No-Touch Freight
Weekly settlements by direct deposit
Bonus and Additional Pay
- Monthly Mileage Bonus - (additional $.01/mile if you reach 10,500 miles)
- Referral Bonus
- Detention, Layover, Border-Crossing, Pick Up/Drop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Major Medical, Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance available. Coverage begins on the first day of the month following 60 days of continuous, full time employment.
- 401(k) with matching contributions from Heyl
- Paid Vacation - 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Consistent lanes and customers; strong chance of doing the same run
- Excellent Equipment:
- Assigned, late model Freightliners, Kenworths, Peterbilts, and Volvos
- Automatic transmission and upgraded features such as Thermo King APUs on new models
- Utility 3000R Refrigerated Trailers
- Reliable home time
- Passenger Program
- Pet Policy
- Must have a valid CDL-A plus 6 months experience
- Age 23 or older
- Can legally work in the US or Canada
- Can speak, read, and write in English
- No drug or alcohol violations in the last 5 years
- No serious CDL moving violations in the last year
If interested in this opportunity with Heyl Truck Lines, Apply Today!
Heyl Truck Lines - Company DriversHeyl Truck Lines has been a family run business since 1949 and it shows. All of our drivers and staff are one big growing family. Our commitment to customer service and on-time delivery have made us one of the most highly respected freight lines in America. Whether you are shipping temperature-controlled commodities or dry freight, Heyl is the right choice.