Hey Honey is searching for a full-time intermediate Project Coordinator to join our team! Hey Honey is an award-winning skin care company that recently relocated from Colorado. We’re building our Sarasota-based team and require an energetic, keen Project Coordinator to help with the President’s projects.
What will a typical day be like? No two days at Hey Honey are the same, but here’s some of the things that you’ll be involved in and the skills that we’re looking for:
Responsibilities and Skills:
· Must have an interest in the skincare and/or beauty industry.
· Attention to detail, your keen sense of design, your ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal communication and your ability to follow-up are essential skills for this position.
· Experience with making travel arrangements and coordinating itineraries is extremely helpful.
· You will assist with managing correspondence with team members, clients, prospective clients and vendors on a regular basis.
· Previous administrative experience desired, including file management, preparing presentations and reports, and special projects.
· Solid organizational skills including sharp accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to react quickly to change and keep calm under tight deadlines
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Must have reliable transportation to the office and a valid Florida drivers license. Occasionally, you will run errands on behalf of the company during office hours.
· Must be able to provide a criminal record check to the satisfaction of Hey Honey.
· Competent in Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational skills
· Time management
· High school diploma or GED required.
Benefits and Compensation
· Competitive pay based on experience. Please indicate salary expectations within your cover letter.
· Monthly contribution to medical insurance program after 90 days
· Contribution to 401K program after 90 days.
Our office is located in Sarasota. Learn more about us at HeyHoney.com