With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the "strength within."
Hexcel is currently seeking a Learning & Talent Analyst for our Corporate Headquarters, Stamford, CT location.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Partner with global sites to gather current training recordkeeping methodologies, create a central library for training content and operator certification tracking.
- Learn the Workday functionality of the Learning Management System to be the corporate administrator for Learning in collaboration with the Global Workday and Talent Teams.
- Work as a global team member to implement Workday Learning. Understand the unique needs for each site in relation to Workday Learning.
- Support annual performance and goal setting processes.
- Create talent pools in Workday to identify high potentials, succession candidates, etc.
- Coordinate Individual Development Plans for high potential talent.
- Work closely with Talent Management team to coordinate and plan logistics for internal training programs and talent review processes.
- Support talent metric and analytical report development as requested.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum 5 years of HRIS, Learning Management System or Software Administration required.
- Software implementation or project management experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task; strong attention to detail. Excellent problem solving / analytical skills.
- Strong communication, customer service and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills preferred.
- Global experience desired.
Eligible candidate must be: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence, a temporary resident under sections 210(a) or 245(A) of the Act, a person admitted in refugee status, a person granted asylum. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Hexcel is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.