- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Salesforce.com Architect/engineer, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze the business requirement and define the appropriate design with respect to data modeling, Perform configuration and customization of the salesforce.com platform.
- Design and develop high-performance, reusable lighting components.
- Visualforce, lightening web component and Apex development.
- Guide team on writing test classes for developed classes and ensuring more than 80% code coverage
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Identifying bugs and aligning with requirements during debugging.
- Guide & implement Testing automation, bug fixing and deploying to production
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Should have previous contact center experience & implementation knowledge on CTI integration
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Architect experience in Salesforce.com
- 4+ years of development experience in Lightening Component, Lightening Event, Lightening page Template
- 3+ years of development experience in Visual Force, Apex, Process flows.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce administration (e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports).
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, record layout, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in integrating external applications to Salesforce
- Previous work experience with enterprise application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to provide required solutions
- Must have knowledge of sales cloud, service cloud and financial cloud.
- Experience with SFDC and UX integration will be a big plus
- Experience in integrating with Angular/React applications will be a big plus
- Experience in Opanci Integration will be big plus.
- Experience in Service Cloud implementation.
TechnologyView all jobs at HexaquestGlobal