- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is an onsite role and we need candidate who can work from client location only, No remote acceptable. Look for candidate more into AWS side for this role.
Role: Data Engineer
Location: Denver, CO & Dallas, TX
High-level job responsibilities:
- Working with teams in design, development and delivery of data solutions in wireless space using cloud data platforms
- Manage day-to-day development activities for new data solutions and troubleshooting existing implementations.
- Work with product owners and technical leads to lead technical discussions and resolvetechnical issues
- Apply best practices of data integration for data quality and automation
- Work with product vendors to identify and manage open product issues
- Solve complex data integration problems
- Develop and maintaining code for data ingestion and curation
- Work with business analysts to understand business requirements and use cases
- Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering data solutions on a variety of data warehousing, big data and cloud data platforms.
- 3+ years of experience working with distributed data technologies (e.g. Spark, Kafka etc) for building efficient, large-scale 'big data' pipelines;
- Strong Software Engineering experience with proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Spark, Python, Scala or equivalent
- Experience with building data ingestion pipelines both real time and batch using best practices
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud etc
- Experience in Transforming/integrating the data in Redshift/Snowflake
- Experience in writing SQLs, PL/SQL's to ingest the data to cloud data warehouses
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, and Mongodb.
- Experience with scheduling tools preferrable Control-M,Airflow or AWS Step functions.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Get fresh Principal Business Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.