PLM Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: PLM Business Analyst
Location : Remote
Primary Function of Position:
Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) team is seeking a Business Analyst who will drive PLM and its integrations business capabilities, process and system requirements with key Engineering, Business stakeholders and IT.
Primary Function of Position
- Work with Key Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Regulatory stakeholders, users to determine operational objectives by studying business capabilities.
- Evaluate PLM and its integrations capabilities, systems feature, current process, identify pain points and draft logical data models as necessary.
- Coordinate on quarterly multi-cross functional business capability demands, requests.
- Identify optimization opportunities, write to-be process and system requirements. Review with Business Analyst, Product Manager, key stakeholders and make required updates for streamlining and finalizing system requirements.
- Partner with IT on communicating PLM and its integrations requirements and Business test case scenarios, collaborate, resolve business side issues identified at various stages of systems development as applicable to launch the business requirements.
- Research and identify scope for improvement areas on PLM functional issues. Includes but not limited to Approval Matrix, DHF process at Med Devices, Part Numbering, BOM Complexities, and improving user experience with the process.
Skills, Experience, Education
- Experience in implementing PLM system(s) and its integrations in past 5-7 years at a moderate to high PLM usage Medical Device or Pharma or Life Sciences or Hi-Tech manufacturing companies is highly preferred
- Experience in designing business processes and creating requirements to build applications that supports PLM complex capabilities and requirements.
- Experience in working with PLM integrations like SAP/Oracle ERP, MES, Label Management, Solidworks systems is required. (At least few of them)
- Ability to identify, create Business test scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in working with latest NextGen PLM and involved in the process of implementing them is preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology related fields required or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of Product Lifecyle Management domain experience working as a PLM Business Analyst and have worked in platforms like Oracle Agile/ Cloud (required), PTC Windchill (optional).
- Ability to operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced Regulated environment.
- Proven ability and Energy to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles as required. Being proactive is key for our business.
- Capability to work in Teams and or as an individual contributor with minimal oversight.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Get fresh PLM Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.