Senior QA Engineer - Data Analytics
- As a scrum team member, create test plan, automate test cases, and execute test cases (manual/automated)
- Work closely with developers to understand new features and troubleshoot data inconsistency issues
- Add enhancements to existing python framework and write python/shell scripts as needed for QA verification
- Maintain the test infrastructure and test code
- Attend daily standups, team meetings to sync up with team members
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related field with over 5 years of QA/testing experience
- Experience writing test plans, test cases & troubleshooting data inconsistency issues
- Experience with Python, shell scripting, and SQL databases such as Vertica
- Experience testing in big data frameworks (Spark, Kafka, Akka, Kubernetes)
- Linux working experience required
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Mercurial, Confluence and other tools
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.