Mechanical Engineering Intern
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our team has a broad range of experience and expertise and will provide a variety of learning opportunities for anyone seeking a technical internship where you can contribute to a successful business. We are looking for applicants who are self-motivated and creative engineers interested in mechanical engineering, product design, material science, testing, structural analysis, and/or thermal analysis. Internship projects may range through thermal design and analysis, mechanical analysis, testing and/or part design, depending on the applicants skills and interest as well as project availability.
- Must currently be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related
- Must be graduating AFTER August 2020
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let's stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.