- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are relationships your thing? Do enjoy meeting new people and staying in touch with industry contacts?
The LearningBuilder product is the credentialing industrys best kept secret. It is your job to change that through expanding industry awareness. Our goal is to be top of mind when a buyer is ready to buy.
As our sales consultant, you are foundational to building our prospective client community and assisting them in their journey to becoming a LearningBuilder client. We are a small, founder led, sales and marketing team with big ambitions. Your workload vary depending on where we are in our events calendar and our general status of our sales pipeline. You will support organizing our participation in industry events, following up with event leads and inbound inquires, and generating leads through traditional outbound efforts (cold calling and emailing). You will be getting to know the potential buyers in each of target markets.
What you will do:
- Build relationships: Communicate proactively and frequently with prospective customers through phone calls and email in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Develop our markets: Research and generate client prospect lists and opportunities.
- Leave breadcrumbs Track sales activity in our CRM (Hubspot) and other related tools.
- Events : Participate in industry meetings and trade shows through pre and post event communications, meeting coordination, and booth staffing. (Note travel is required).
- Generate leads: Reach out to prospective buyers through cold calling and email campaigns.
- Achieve excellence with others: Getting things done by holding yourself, project team members, and the customer accountable for meeting commitments.
- Contribute to a fun work environment!
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will. . . .
. . . . possess a bachelors degree (strongly preferred but not required)
. . . . have a minimum of 3 successful years of professional sales experience, or 5 years customer support / client management experience
. . . . demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
. . . . have prior experience with sales of software solutions strongly (strongly preferred but not required)
. . . . have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, clients, and vendors
. . . . be self-motivated for continued learning and growth and the ability to learn multifaceted materials and handle multiple priorities
. . . . have proficiency in MS Office software Outlook, Word, Excel and CRM solutions, preferably Hubspot
. . . . be able to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues, and clients
. . . . Collaborative, always learning, always improving attitude
. . . . be occasionally present in our Arlington, VA Headquarters.
Health Insurance. PTO and 11 Holidays plus Birthday, Parking, Metro, 401k contribution, office dog.
Salary: Base 80K, OTE 95K - 105K Year 1, OTE after Year 1, 120K plus.
We prefer to hire in the Washington DC region (Virginia, Maryland, DC). Remote states: Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina, Utah, Florida. Other locations are considered on a case by case basis.
BusinessView all jobs at Heuristic Solutions