Digital Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager position leads the activity of our company regarding company image, marketing, and sales support. This position needs to energize and develop an effective marketing sales process to enable the growth of the organization. This entails supplying our agents with the support they need to increase their ability to service and sell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Graphic design and layout of marketing collateral
· Develop and place print and digital advertising
· Website updating and administration
· SEO integration and content updates
· Organization of current marketing budget/spend
· Assist streamlining and optimizing the sales process
· Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools
· Perform sales forecasting and data analysis creating reports to support the sales support network
· Lead marketing campaigns
· Work with sales department defining objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales representatives
· Administration assistance to outside sales team
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
· Digital marketing and sales support experience
· Graphic design experience
· Good understanding of digital content tools
· Bachelor’s degree Marketing or Business-related field
· Minimum two years leadership and prior sales operation experience
· Experience in Industrial or Manufacturing industry is desirable
· Strong organizational skills
· Program management capabilities
· Analytics and reporting expertise
· Understanding of CRM software and data entry/extraction
· Experience with Enterprise Relationship Systems (ERP)
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
· Must deal with constantly shifting priorities
· A commitment to carry out the company's quality policy is required. An employee in this position must focus on customer expectations, prevent problems, and strive for continuous improvement resulting in improved results for themselves, customers, and other employees.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EXPERIENCE /EDUCATION / TRAINING
· Minimum 2-5 years marketing experience
· Two to three years graphic design experience
· Project management experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· Full health insurance + HSA contribution
· Accidental, disability, life Insurance
· Retirement 401K contribution with 6% match by Heule (eligibility second year of employment)
· Profit sharing 2-6-year vesting schedule
· Social Security (7.65%) / Medicare Heule portion
· Health club membership ($300.00/year)
· Education program / tuition assistance (up to $600/year)
· Monthly bonus / performance / attendance / company goals
· 23/260 Paid time off (including holidays/vacation/personal days) including Christmas - New Year’s
· There is a 60-day introductory period before benefits will become available
This position is a Salary job and is primarily 40-hour week M-T-W-Th 8am-5pm and F 8am-4pm. From time to time there will be the requirement of travel, for instance, to support a trade show or for training. All expenses will be paid for such instances.
Heule Tool Corp
131 Commerce DriveLoveland, OH
Get fresh Digital Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.