Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Fairless Hills we are recruiting a Procurement Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Managing US Supplier relationships, leading negotiations, and concluding deals within the area of your responsibility (scope Northern America).
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies and supporting strategic decisions.
- Developing, influencing, maintaining supplier relationships and Key Supplier program elements
- Ensuring compliance and performing audit processes
- Closely interacting with the Director of Indirect Procurement as well as the CPO and the Business to determine needs and communicate pro-active with Stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Masters degree in Business Administration
- 5+ years in a similar position within the chemical, oil, plastics, or automotive industry
- Worked in an international environment and are used to work with global suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, ideally in German as well
- Analytical and are interested in the technical aspects of our production
- Well skilled in the current MS-Office products and ideally have first experience with SAP
- High motivation and reliability
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
Powered by JazzHR
Heubach GroupFairless Hills, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.